Saturday, 5 June 2010

Demon Dog

My friends Jenny and David travelled down to London to see me and D today - we went for a walk through the woods - got caught in the rain and sheltered in a lovely cafe hidden in the woods - it looks very Hansel and Gretel.  I saw a dog on the way that looked really scrotty and dirty but the sort of dog you have a soft spot for - then I looked at his eyes.  They looked like they were yellow - most odd for a dog - on closer inspection we realised the dog was playing at being David Bowie and had one blue eye and one brown eye but when I took a photo - the Demon Dog did appear!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny, the dog looks possessed!! There wasn't a small child called Damien near by was there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No but there was a child called Darren nearby maybe that has the same effect :op

    ReplyDelete