Sunday, 27 June 2010

Monday 21 June 2010


Inverary Castle.  I thought places like this only existed in my dreams!!!

It's a bit of a con though as the family get to stay in this house rent free and with all repairs being paid for due to letting people view their house - but they only actually have to allow you to see 10% of the place to qualify, they didn't even open up the whole of their gardens - it's a lovely place but one that isn't worth the entrance fee.  I was going to offer them 50 pence cash for it - thought it was a reasonable offer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a princess castle! What a fantastic place to live, and i have to admit, if i was one of the family who lived there, i would want to keep it all to myself too!!

    I think if you look close enough you can see Rapunzel in one of the towers.

    ReplyDelete