Sunday, 15 May 2011

So.......

tomorrow is my last post on this current project on this blog.  It will be a whole year of taking one picture a day.  I think I've always been quite observant of my surroundings but I will certainly keep looking at everything around me as though I am going to take a picture as it does make you absorb a lot more than many people seem to.  I always notice the little things.  And they can sometimes be the most important!

I didn't really do anything to promote this blog and I don't really know how many people have seen it or read it but it's been a personal project more than anything and I hope that any followers have enjoyed it too.

I am not going to close this blog I am going to use it for photography still.

I am thinking a rainbow day project, an alphabet project, but if you have any ideas please let me know and I'll see what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment